Other Name: Mannamtake, Mushroom of Immortality, Reishi, Ling Zhi
The Reishi mushroom is an edible and medicinal mushroom that has been used for various healing abilities for thousand of years. They are native to Asia, including China, Korea, and Japan.
The Reishi mushroom is non-toxic and can be taken daily without producing any side effects. It is called as “Immune modulator” that acts to regulates and fine tunes the human immune system.
- Helps defend against tumor growth and cancer
- Anti-aging property
- Improve liver function and detoxification
- Improved Cognitive Activity
- Promotes Heart Health and Balances Blood Pressure
- Helps Balance Hormones and Fight Diabetes